BUSYBAYUSA.COM is an international trade and commerce online service operated by Best Brides World Wide, LLC/DBA BUSY BAY USA. If you wish to become a registered member ("Member") and utilize BUSYBAYUSA.COM services, including, but not limited to email messaging, live instant messaging and live video streaming, you must agree to abide by the terms and conditions ("Agreement") defined herein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not utilize the Services provided in this web site ("Web site") and should exit the Web site immediately.
This Agreement defines the terms of your use regarding the Web site and your Membership while utilizing the Services. Any provisions governing the use of BUSYBAYUSA.COM Services including but not limited to its Terms and Conditions, User Agreement, and Disclaimer may be amended, revised, or added to without prior notice of any kind. It is each Member's sole obligation and responsibility to periodically review all provisions governing the relationship of the parties defined in this Agreement and adhere to the rules outlined therein.
Right of Use.
You must be 18 years of age or over to register as a Member of BUSYBAYUSA.COM. By registering, you acknowledge that you possess the capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all restrictions defined herein. BUSY BAY USA may alter, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, the reason for which BUSY BAY USA may or may not disclose. This includes limiting your use of part or all of the Services. Suspension of Services may be with or without notice, the determination of which is at the sole discretion of BUSY BAY USA.
* Member Login ID and Password. During the registration process, you will create a unique username and password that is associated with your new account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and are fully accountable for all activities that occur under your account. You are prohibited from sharing your password with any third party and from using your password for any unauthorized purpose. You may not assign or transfer access privileges to any other person or entity. You agree to notify BUSY BAY USA of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
* Duration. This Agreement will remain in effect while you use the Web site and/or are a Member. Even after your membership ends, certain sections of this Agreement will still apply. You may terminate your membership at any time by selecting "inactive" in your Account page. BUSY BAY USA reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time. If BUSY BAY USA terminates your membership because you are found in violation of this Agreement, access to your account will be severed immediately.
* Exclusive Rights. The contents of the Web site and all other web sites under BUSY BAY USA control, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software, and other Web site content, are the sole property of BUSY BAY USA and are protected by law. Users agree not to copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, or dissemble any aspect of the Web site, including Web site content, and acknowledge that doing so may lead to civil and/or criminal liability for violations of trademark, copyright, and/or other applicable laws.
* Security. Users and unauthorized third parties are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for such user, logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, breaching security or authentication measures without prior authorization, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network by means of a virus, or any type of denial of service attack, sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for the loss or misuse of any data or member information that is obtained by unauthorized access or through the illegal acts of any user or any third party. Violations of the system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. BUSY BAY USA will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations, and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users found guilty of such violations.
* Acceptable Content. You agree that BUSY BAY USA may review and delete any messages, photos, profiles, or other material (collectively, "Content") that violates the acceptable content policy as defined herein.
* You are solely responsible for the Content that you post or transmit to other Members while utilizing the Services.
* The following defines the type of Content prohibited on the Web site whether it be in your profile, email messages, or instant messages. This list is condensed and not inclusive of all Content forbidden on
BUSYBAYUSA.COM. BUSY BAY USA reserves the right to remove any Content similar in part or in full to that which is listed below, as well as any Content not mentioned below that is deemed inappropriate. Members who violate this acceptable content policy may be banned from any current and future use of the Services. Unacceptable Content includes Content that:
* displays or describes pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
* promotes harassment, racism, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
* displays language of a harassing, abusive, or vulgar nature;
* involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailings;
* promotes or refers to, in any shape or form, our competitor's services and/or web sites;
* promotes obscene, offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable material;
* disseminates an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
* provides instructional information concerning illegal activities;
* contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information;
* solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
* disseminates telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, instant message IDs, email addresses or any other form of personal contact information.
* Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information contained within the Web site without first obtaining prior written consent from BUSY BAY USA.
* Links. The Web site may contain links to other third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by BUSY BAY USA of the contents of such third party web sites. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for the content of linked third party web sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such web sites. If you choose to access a linked third party site, you do so at your own risk.
* Member Disputes. Members are solely responsible for their interactions with one another. BUSY BAY USA has no obligation to monitor any disputes that may arise between any Members.
* Disclaimers. BUSY BAY USA cannot guarantee and does not warrant any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services. The Web site and Services are distributed on an "as is" basis. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Web site, regardless of its origin. You acknowledge that errors, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Services may occur, and hold BUSY BAY USA harmless from any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such occurrences. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member of the Web site.
* Limitation of Liability. BUSINESS BAY USA shall employ due care and attention in maintaining the Web site. However, you acknowledge that any collection and compilation of data entails the likelihood of some human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, and losses, including inadvertent loss of data or damage to media which may give rise to loss or damage. Under no circumstances will BUSY BAY USA, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third person for damages or costs arising from your use or inability to use the Web site or the Services. BUSY BAY USA makes no representation or warranty with respect to the accuracy, completeness, or currentness of the Web site's content; and BUSY BAY USA specifically disclaims any other warranty, express, implied, or statutory, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. BUSY BAY USA shall not be liable on account of any such errors, omissions, delays, or losses unless caused by its gross negligence. You agree that in no event will BUSY BAY USA be liable for the results of your use of the Web site, your inability or failure to conduct your business, or for indirect, special, or consequential damages. You further agree that in no event will the total aggregate liability of BUSY BAY USA for any claims, losses, or damages arising under this Agreement and the Services performed hereunder, including negligence, exceed the amount paid by you to BUSYBAYUSA.COM for the Services during the term of membership in which the cause for complaint occurred, even if BUSY BAY USA has been advised of the possibility of such potential claim, loss, or damage. The foregoing limitation of liability and exclusion of certain damages shall apply regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
* Indemnity. You agree to indemnify BUSYBAYUSA.COM, BUSY BAY USA, and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, and/or costs (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from your use of the Services in a manner that violates or is alleged to violate this Agreement, or from any charges or complaints made by other users against you.
* Refunds. You specifically acknowledge that BUSY BAY USA is not obligated to offer a refund on any valid, properly executed order for any Services. When you send a letter and it is transferred to the intended recipient's inbox, this is considered a properly executed order. Letters that go unread or from which you receive no reply are still considered properly executed orders and do not entitle you to a refund. BUSY BAY USA is not obligated to offer a refund based upon your personal success (or lack thereof) when using the Web site or the Services. Dissatisfaction with the Web site or any Services offered within does not entitle you to a refund. Nor are refunds issued due to your failure to familiarize yourself with the functionality of the Web site, resulting in incorrect use of the Web site.
* Chargeback Policy.
By using the Web site and/or Services, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the purchase and receipt of any credit package listed on the Web site, which provides the ability to utilize Services through BUSYBAYUSA.COM, including, but not limited to email messaging, instant messaging, and live video streaming, constitutes value received. Furthermore, you covenant and agree that you will not initiate any cardholder chargebacks in an attempt to secure a refund, as any attempt to do so would constitute a violation of the terms of the purchase. Having acknowledged value received, you hereby agree that any effort to initiate such a chargeback would be a misrepresentation of fact and could be construed as an act of fraud.
By using the Web site and/or Services, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the purchase and receipt of any membership listed on the Web site, which provides access and the option to utilize Services through BUSYBAYUSA.COM, including, but not limited to email messaging, instant messaging, and live video streaming, constitutes value received. You acknowledge and agree that charges associated with each membership will automatically renew each month, and should you no longer wish to use a membership, you agree to cancel by accessing the "Cancel Membership" link located within your "My Account" page on the Web site. You acknowledge and accept that failure to cancel does NOT excuse you from paying any charges associated with the membership. Furthermore, you covenant and agree that you will not initiate any cardholder chargebacks in an attempt to secure a refund, prior to, after, or in lieu of canceling your membership, as any attempt to do so would constitute a violation of the terms of the purchase. Having acknowledged value received, you hereby agree that any effort to initiate such a chargeback would be a misrepresentation of fact and could be construed as an act of fraud.
Membership Renewal Notice:
Your monthly membership renewal data will be sent to your e-mail address a few days before your registration expires, please search your inbox for it !!.
* Force Majeure. BUSY BAY USA will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which it does not have direct control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, hurricanes, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, or governmental restrictions.
* Severability. In case any one or more provisions contained in this Agreement shall, for any reason, be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not effect any other provision hereof and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal, or unenforceable provision had not been contained herein.
* Governing Law. This agreement shall be deemed for all purposes to have been entered into in the State of Florida. The Member agrees he is subject to the jurisdiction of the State of Florida and waives any right to defense for lack of jurisdiction. Venue for any and all disputes between the Member and BUSY BAY USA, including, but not limited to, any claims for violation of any statute, contract, tort or common law, shall lie exclusively in Miami-Dade County, Florida or the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, Miami-Dade Division. Member and BUSY BAY USA agree to waive any claim for jury trial in any dispute between Member and BUSY BAY USA. This Agreement shall be Governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of Florida.
By using this web site (BUSYBAYUSA.COM), you agree to abide by the following rules and regulations:
I am at least 18 years of age. (21 in states where 18 is not the age of majority) I will not dispense content that: is patently offensive (sexually or otherwise); displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; involves the transmission of "Spam" or "Junk Mail;" promotes information that is false or misleading; engages in commercial activities such as contests and pyramid schemes; and provides instructional information about illegal activities.
I will use the Services in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations. I will not post, distribute, or reproduce any copyrighted material,
trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent from the owner of such rights.
I hold myself solely responsible and liable for any interactions and disputes between myself and other BUSYBAYUSA.COM members.
I agree to indemnify BUSYBAYUSA.COM, Best Brides World Wide, LLC /dba BUSY BAY USA , Its employees, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners, from any loss or liability arising from my use of the Services in violation of this Agreement, or from any charges or complaints made by other users against me.
I acknowledge that this User Agreement may be modified at any time, such changes to become effective on the day in which they are posted.
I agree to review this User Agreement periodically to check for any such modifications.
BUSY BAY USA cannot guarantee nor does it warrant any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Services. The Web site and Services are distributed on an "as is" basis. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site, regardless of its origin. You acknowledge that errors, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of Services may occur, and hold BUSY BAY USA harmless from any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of such occurrences. BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member of the Web site. BUSY BAY USA has no obligation to monitor disputes between Members. BUSY BAY USA will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the interactions between users of the Web site, whether online or offline.
Television commercials to be downloaded on busybayUSA.com must adhere to moral and ethical standards, illegal content in any shape or form ( i.e. pornography, illegal drugs, substance abuse, discrimination based on religion, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, race, etc. ) will not be tolerated or accepted by Busy Bay USA. Any breach of this requirement will result in the profile removal of the breacher. Busy Bay USA is not responsible for the contents of videos of a political or any other nature aired by Chambers of Commerce, Federations, Associations, Non-Profit Organizations, Governmental Agencies, Political Candidates, PACs, For Profit Corporations, or businesses or individuals at large. The aforementioned entities/individuals should consult their legal staff to ascertain if those types of commercials violate their by-laws or corporate policies. Busy Bay USA will only provide the software ( i.e. the site www.busybayusa.com ) to its paying members. The lack of truthfulness, false and misleading advertising, fraud, misrepresentations, deceit, etc., in the content of profiles, videos, imagery, text, etc., submitted by clients to busybayusa.com, is not our responsibility. Clients are advised to use responsible judgement and ethical behavior in placing their profiles/digital information with busybayusa.com
1. Information Collection:
BUSY BAY USA is the sole owner of the information collected on BUSYBAYUSA.COM, BUSY BAY USA collects information at different points as you access the web site.
During membership registration, a user must first complete the Profile and Preferences pages and provide an email address. This information will never be sold or otherwise made available to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if required by law. Occasionally, we may send information to your personal email account concerning important changes or updates to our web site. When a user utilizes anyone of our pay services, the user must provide personal contact and financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, and user's mailing address. This information is used for billing purposes only, and will never be divulged to any third parties, unless required by law.
2. Information Use:
BUSYBAYUSA.COM may only be used for lawful purposes
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users that detail their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the user's personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to our site, and access relevant information. Email address lists are not sold to any third party.
There are two types of cookies, "Persistent" and "Session ID". A persistent cookie is a very small text file placed on your hard drive by a web server. It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. The persistent cookies are set to expire in 60 days and may change at any time without prior notice.
Session ID's cookies are used to provide you with correct formatting and to move data between pages. Once the users close the browser, the cookie(s) simply terminates. Persistent cookies can be removed by following Internet browser help file directions.
Setting a session ID cookie enables us to present you with correct formatting and users will not have to login more than once. If the users choose to reject the cookie(s), they may still browse our web site, although the database functions and formatting (display) might not function correctly. Persistent cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors.
Like most standard web site servers, we use log files. These log files include information such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and the number of clicks, to analyze trends, administer the web site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Communication from the Web Site
Members will receive a notification message at their personal email address when new messages appear in their BUSYBAYUSA.COM mailbox. They can customize this convenience to get a notification once a day, once a week, for every new email they receive, or not at all. To tailor this service, Members need only click on "Web Site Preferences" located in the right-hand column of their Account page. On occasion, we may send Members promotional messages or announcements that are strictly service related. Members may not opt out of these communications.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our web site.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that BUSY BAY USA is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other web sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and offline. When our registration/order process asks users to provide sensitive information (i.e., credit card number) that information is encrypted and protected with PayPal System.
While we use PayPal encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job function or task (for example, our accounting department or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. If users have any questions about the security of our web site, an email should be directed to e-mail address (new)
4. Correcting / Updating / Deleting / Deactivating Personal Information:
If a user's personally identifiable information changes, or if a user no longer desires our services, we provide a way for you to correct, update, delete and/or deactivate this information online. In the event you experience difficulty, an email should be directed to e-mail address new
5. Notification of Changes:
6. Contact Information:
BUSY BAY USA is in no way responsible for any damages that may occur as a result of the introduction and or communication of members via the site. Although BUSY BAY USA reserves the right to monitor the correspondence between members, it is known by the user that BUSY BAY USA has no control or input in the communication or interaction between the members on its site. Users of BUSY BAY USA agree to hold harmless Best Brides Worldwide LLC dba BUSY BAY USA, its employees, directors, agents and affiliates from any claims that may arise from the use of this site, and communication and or personal interaction with other users of this site.
All of the content contained on BUSYBAYUSA.COM is the sole property of BUSY BAY USA and cannot, without prior permission, be copied or published in any way.
This Agreement is entered into in Miami, Florida United States. Any actions that occur because of this service will be deemed to have occurred in Miami, Florida. If there are any disputes, they must be submitted to binding arbitration, subject to the policies and rules of the American Arbitration Association. Neither party shall be entitled to attorney fees. Any and all Arbitration must be held in Miami, Florida. If any provision is found to be invalid, all other provisions in this agreement will remain in affect.